Monday, March 2, 2009


Hi,


Leuk here, I arrived home today after a month of being away from Mama. She couldn't open the box fast enough to see me. It is so nice being loved by Mama. On my latest travels I got to go to Montego Bay, Jamaica with Karla, Philip and Michelle. We did things like swimming, relaxing in the sun, playing games, eating good food and watching shows where Michelle would run around like crazy. I got to go everywhere with them, I was always in Michelle's diaper bag with the head peeking out so I could see all the action. The people in Jamaica were so nice , they kept saying things like "Ya Mon" and "No Problem".


From Jamaica I went to Naples, FL to visit Auntie Kathy and Uncle Freddie, I also got to see cousins Patti, George, and Larry. I had so much fun doing things like going to Mardi Gras, i was even in the parade. These "old people" sure know how to have fun! There was bead throwing and prizes our group won 2nd place. I even got to see a Red Sox game at the Minnesota Twins training camp in Fort Myers. The Sox lost but the game was fun to watch. I was having so much fun, but Mama called, she wanted me home. So far, I am having such an exciting time meeting everyone and going to great places. I am going to spend the week with Mama, she is having a party on Saturday, I get to meet all her friends.


I hear Mia is having a real good time with Judi. Mama has been getting picture mail to her phone. She tells me it is so exciting seeing her pups having such a great time. Mama helped me post this picture of Mia in the pool. We are 2 of the luckiest dogs.


Until next time,

Wet Licks,

Leuk


No comments:

Post a Comment