Friday, March 27, 2009

Introducing Ke...Star Reporter


Hi Everyone,


I want to start by introducing myself, my name is Ke, the middle of Leukemia. I am an Irish Setter Webkinz that is going to report all the fun Leuk and Mia are having with Mama's friends and family on their travels. I am going to go everywhere Mama goes, so I will be meeting all the great people in the hospital etc. I may have a few travels, but I don't watch to go to far from Mama, some may call me a Mama's boy...oh well, I am proud to be with my Mama, she is so loving.


Even though I haven't met Leuk and Mia I hear they are having a great time on there adventures. Mia is in Canada with Karen, she got her Pawsport stamped at customs. She will be home on Monday and she is leaving for her next adventure on Weds, with Big Mama. She will be going to Naples to visit Auntie Kathy, Uncle Freddie and the cousins. She is coming home via road trip how exciting! The last time Leuk updated us he was having a great time with Barbara in Phoenix, AZ, then he was off to Hawaii and Los Angeles.


I will continue to keep you updated,


Barkingly yours,

Ke

Star Reporter

No comments:

Post a Comment